The Soil Health Institute (SHI) has released its Fall Soil Health News, showcasing forward momentum on soil health adoption and research. The issue shares highlights from SHI’s 5th Annual Meeting with links to the conference sessions, conference report and video poster sessions.
The newsletter’s articles include:
- How Soil Health Can Achieve Net Zero Carbon Emissions for U.S. Agriculture
- “Assessing Soil Health” Webinar Series Delivers Information on Measuring and Assessing Soil Health
- SHI Awarded $3.25 Million from ARPA-E to Develop Soil Carbon Measurement and Monitoring System
- The Business Case for Adopting Soil Health Management Systems – A Project Update
- NAPESHM UPDATE: Progress on Identifying Most Effective Measurements
- Virtual Field Days Focus on Soil Health Promoting Practices in Cotton
- Healthy Soils for Sustainable Cotton Named Field to Market Spotlight Honoree
- Cotton & Covers: Farmers Share Their Soil Health Journey
- Cristine Morgan, SHI Chief Scientific Officer, Named Soil Science of America Fellow
SHI also announces its new Scientific Advisory Committee.
Read the newsletter here.