Annual Meeting 2019
July 16 - July 18$300
SOIL HEALTH: A Global Imperative
Registration and Poster Proposals are Now Open
Join us for SOIL HEALTH: A Global Imperative where you’ll enjoy an opening-night reception plus two days of networking, learning, and collaborative planning with fellow soil health leaders.
Registration is $300 for attendees with a special price of $100 for farmers and students.
You will learn about:
- Where we go next for exploring soil health – human health relationships,
- Identifying the best indicators of soil health across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico,
- New state and federal programs and policies for supporting soil health,
- Latest research in understanding and managing the soil microbiome,
- Filling the economics information gap for farmers,
- Training programs to assist farmers with adopting soil health systems,
- Adapting soil health principles for specialty crop and rangeland systems,
- Ecosystem service markets for the environmental benefits attributed through soil health, and
- Soil stewardship as the “Great Connector”.