- This event has passed.
Environmental Markets and Financial Summit
October 29, 2019 - October 31, 2019$695 – $1099
Join AEMI and Forest Trends for a high-level gathering of public, private, and philanthropic communities working together to accelerate new investments and markets for forestry, carbon and energy markets, ecological restoration, green bond funds, water resources management, climate change, and corporate sustainability.
Connect and network with leaders from corporations, local, state and federal agencies, regulators, consultants, providers, and users of offsets, policymakers, nonprofits and universities.
This working summit will advance cutting-edge financial and market tools for natural infrastructure, ecosystem and conservation investment, and climate change action, including:
- Leveraging public, private, and philanthropic investments in natural infrastructure for disaster resilience
- Cross-boundary public and private investments for habitat, climate and water quality
- Adapting market tools and methodologies for supply chain management of impacts on climate, biodiversity, communities, and water.
- Market-based mechanisms and strategies
- Investment strategies with multiple benefits for climate, water, biodiversity, and communities