Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Personal information we collect
We are committed to protecting your privacy. In order to make your interaction with our Soil Health Institute online websites and other assets more effective, we will place cookies on your computer when you first visit our website. By using our site and agreeing to this policy, you consent to the installation.
Examples of information we may collect, store and use:
Information about your computer, such as the browser you use, IP address, operating system and page views.
Information you provide while using our website, such as:
- Your email address, telephone number, mailing and shipping address;
- Donations, reservations for events and volunteer preferences;
- Profiles of you, photos or other content contained in communications you send to us or post on our site.
How we use your personal information
We use information you submit to us to:
- Enable you to use our website;
- Administer and improve our website and services;
- Personalize your website visit based on your preferences;
- Communicate with you;
- Supply information you’ve ordered through our website;
- Verify information that helps us keep the website secure.
Disclosing personal information
- We disclose your personal information to our employees, professional consultants and suppliers when reasonably necessary to improve, update or provide website access or services to you;
- We may disclose your personal information when required to do so by law;
- We may provide your personal information to others for purposes of direct communications and information only after you have provided your express consent;
- We may disclose your personal information, as necessary, to process a financial transaction or event registration.
Security of your information
We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information;
We will never ask you for a password except when you log in to our protected websites;
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the internet;
You are responsible for keeping passwords you use for accessing our websites confidential.
Third Party Websites
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
This website is owned and operated by the Soil Health Institute.
Our principal place of business is located at 2803 Slater Road, Suite 115, Morrisville, NC USA 27560.
You may contact us by writing to the business address above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone at 1-919-230-0303.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Please refer back to this policy periodically.